Stately brick home sited on 2 lushly landscaped lots, affording plenty of privacy and play space. Parking is ample at both the main level curved driveway and the basement garages. All rooms are large with 10' ceilings on the main level and 9' ceilings upstairs. Notice the wonderful ceiling angles used throughout the upstairs level. The kitchen features beautiful maple cabinets, granite counters, an island with a Dacor gas cooktop, a wet bar, and a large eating area. Both the living room and den have fireplaces. The banquet-sized dining room features a coffered ceiling and opens onto a deck with just a few steps to the yard as does the den. All of the bedrooms, the laundry room, and the bonus room are large with beautiful views from their windows. The daylight basement houses a rec room, a room that has been used as an artist studio, a full bath, and a possible media room. The concrete floors are exposed. Hardwood flooring is throughout the main level and the upstairs.Finished in 2005.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,681 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Parking
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Data Provided by Onboard